1000g Red Beets
1L Swedish Pickling Liquid
1 pint lebne yogurt
100g pine needles
10g coriander seed
10g white pepper corn
Applewood smoke chips
For the Beet Sorbet:
- Peel beet and cook through in pickling liquid, add to Pacojet beaker with liquid to cover, freeze and spin.
For the Nasturtium yogurt:
- Grind nasturtium seed and mix with yogurt.
For the Smoked salmon:
- Clean and skin salmon, blitz other ingredients in Pacojet beaker, pour over salmon.
- Let cure 2 days, rotating after first day.
- Prepare smoker for cold smoking.
- Leave salmon immersed in smoke for no more than 1 minute.
- Slice salmon thinly, yogurt puree brushed on plate, with quenelle of sorbet, garnish with nasturtium leaves.
Recipe Courtesy of